Friday, July 2, 2010

Zinnias



This is the 3rd year that I have planted Zinnias from seed. I just love them. They grow so tall and are so colorful. Every flower is unique in style and color. They grow so fast and stay looking great even threw these hot summer months. When a flower fades and dies you clip it off and another one grows right back. Easy gardening. I plan on planting them every year. A package of seeds is only like a dollar and worth every penny. Plant these and everyone compliments them too:D

2 comments:

  1. I need easy flowers. I kill all my plants not by choice. Your flowers are gorgeous, maybe next year my yard will look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually plant zinnia's but didn't this year because we moved last fall and I don't have a good garden space for them yet. I do have sun flowers though! And I lied. I have ONE zinnia plant. My 8 year old did a science fair project with Zinnia's. So after she was done, we planted one by the sunflowers. It just got it's first flower and she's super excited. It's purple.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed