Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diptych #1 "soft"


My sister- in- law Kourtney with 318photography http://kphotog.blogspot.com/ ,(She is an amazing photographer that inspires me and keeps me super motivated), invited me to join her in a Diptych every week.
Now your thinking... What is a diptych? Well, I just learned myself. Its a painting or drawing in two parts, but it may also be composed of separate, closely related images. Doesn't that sound so fun! We will choose a word, phrase, quote, a setting or something unique and take a photograph of our individual idea. We will then post our pictures side by side on our blogs. I am super excited. It will get me outside of the box and get the creativity flowing. We started out with the word "SOFT" There are so many different soft things and I really like how our pics collaborated so very nicely. They fit perfectly. It will be fun to see what we come up with every week. Its a fun game in a way that will keep us thinking and practicing our abilities to perfect our art in photography. I can't wait for next week. Thank you Kourtney for inviting me to join you!

1 comment:

  1. I love how it turned out! Thanks for doing this with me! The pics go together so well I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed