Thursday, July 29, 2010

Journey...... Life

This weeks challenge for {life through a lens} is Journey! I really enjoyed this... I can't wait for the next challenge!





When I think of Journey I think of every day life.... We are all living are own individual journey. We live our journey with the ones that we love. We help people with their journey. People reach out and help us in our own journeys. A journey is not always easy but its what we make out of it. Life is a Journey. I thought of many things when I thought of Journey but, the first thing that I thought of with the word Journey is my sister.... She is the most amazing person. She just recently started her Journey by going back to school. Some days are hard, real hard. Some days are extremely rewarding... Like getting 100% on a math final!! I am so proud of her and her ambition to get an education. What a wonderful rewarding journey it will be for her. Go Sister go.... I am so excited and proud of you.. Don't ever give up!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Kamill! I love it and those pics are beautiful! I am so glad you are doing this challenge too, it's so fun! Awesome awesome, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamill, I'm so glad that you are participating in the weekly prompts. I love your interpretation of the word journey and it is so true that life is a journey and it's what we make of it. What a beautiful post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done... and the journey of life goes on for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed