Saturday, July 24, 2010

diptych Fresh



The picture on the left is kphotog.blogspot.com and the picture on the right is mine:)

This weeks diptych was fresh! With the season of fresh produce and all the farmers markets, I could only think of produce. We picked up a local watermellon from stirling farms for my little boys birthday party. After cutting it I took the momment to capture the yummy, FRESH, juicy, and colorful picture. I am still so excited for this weekly challenge because it really gets me practicing my picture taking skills. I am so proud of myself... The camera functions "clicked" with me... literally. I have figured out how to take pictures in manual. Its not as hard and as intimidating as I thought. I hope to continue getting better everyday!!! I love photography

Next weeks challenge is "something Round"
Feel free to join us and post your website in my comments

1 comment:

  1. These pics make me hungry-I love fresh fruit and veggies this time of year! Great pic-love that we both chose red too :)

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed