Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Magical

I think this picture is so precious:)
This is one handsome little boy! He sure has the neatest eyes and he has great facial expressions.
There are many more pictures to come of this little guy!

She is so beautiful! I love her eyes!
Here is a preview of two adorable kids that I took some pictures of tonight! I decided that to make a picture magical you have to go with the flow of the moment, especially with children. They like to be incharge of where they sit, run, play... You have to just follow and catch the moments as they happen and you get beautiful results. You also have to be fast! lol. I love taking pictures of kids! I am so happy with these pictures and I can't wait to show more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We are excited to see the rest of them, too! Great job. Thanks for taking these pictures!

    Michelle and Rolando Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I would love for you to take Owen's pictures sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed