Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ms. Perfect and little gentleman


This is my perfect, amazing, smart, funny (has an addicting laugh) adorable, and all the above, sister and her adorable little boy. She is looking for a prince charming so if you know anyone that is the same as her... amazing, smart, funny, perfect... let me know and we can play match maker;)
I had so much fun taking pictures of them. This picture is my favorite so far. So magical! I love the Magical pictures and they are always the pictures that are not staged. I love the moments of people being people and interacting with one another. This little boy sure loves his mommy and you can tell that she is in love with him too. I get teary eyed looking at it! Simply so perfect! Life is about the small things and the small things are so easy to miss. Let us all slow down and enjoy the small things:)

1 comment:

  1. They are so sweet! What a good mom! I wish so bad that I knew someone to hook her up with...I will keep her in mind:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed