Monday, April 12, 2010

adorable girls once again!
















Out of the many pictures that I took of these girls, these pictures are my favorite. It was hard picking a favorite because they all turned out adorable. They were so much fun to take pictures of! I sure had a blast with them and their fun personalities. They really had me entertained. That's why I love taking pictures so much. I love children and their fun ways. Thank you again Crystal for letting spend time with you and your beautiful daughters taking these pictures. I am excited to add them to my portfolio and continue with my hobby. I hope to continue learning and growing with photography and the amazing things you can do with it. I love capturing moments like these.





1 comment:

  1. Kamill you do such a great job! SERIOUSLY SOME AMAZING TALENT!!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed