Thursday, April 8, 2010

Going down memory lane







On our way home from taking pictures yesterday there was a field of dandelions. I couldn't resist, I stopped! I loved blowing on dandelions when I was a child. Every dandelion that came in my path would get picked. I wanted to share with Easton and let him have that memory also. He loved it!! It was so fun watching him run and gather them up and shake them or blow on them. He wanted so bad to take some home with us so he could put them on his dresser. They are such fragile little weeds. They don't stay whole for long. Sadly to say they didn't make it home in one piece. Instead they were scattered in the car... But the it sure was fun. It was so great to share this memory with Easton!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these pictures of Easton! I love that you caught this moment. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures. You have a great talent. I love looking at all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed