Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1+1+1=3 GIRLS!!





Skin so soft and pure! How would it be to have baby skin? She is so adorable and

I love the spiked hair!

Zoie, Sadie and Lexie




I love the lighting on this picture! She is completely adorable!

I took so many pictures its going to be hard to decide which ones

to post..... But there will be many more to come!!!


I had a complete BLAST taking pics of these 3 little girls in thier

Easter dresses!! They were completely full of personality!

Sadie was a model and so good at getting her picture taken.

She knew exactly how to pose. Her and I could have fun all day

taking pictures! Lexie was hilarious and full of personality!

She is a complete Tom Boy and I loved her spunky ways.

Her facial expressions were a crack up and so adorable.

Zoie was so precious and cute in her dress. I could hold her

all day! Infact I could take all 3 home with me and be

completely entertained!



1 comment:

  1. Those are sooooo cute!!! Makes me want to do more pictures!!! Can we do some soon? Pretty pretty please?

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed