Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quiet challenge

Quiet... Peaceful... very little noise (until the gun is fired). A time to relax. A time to hear your own thoughts and feelings and a chance to glance out at what a beautiful world we live in. I love being out in the outdoors with my husband. I love hiking in quietness and hearing the branches and leaves crunch under my feet. I love to look out and see the wildlife.. I love the quiet nights and seeing the many constellations in the sky like a blanket. What a beautiful place.


4 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful leaves. What a good photo to represent quiet. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kamill!
    you certainly don't look like a novice to me.
    the images on your blog are gorgeous!
    i love this image of 'quiet'. it is perfect.
    the colors are amazing.
    i love to go on quiet walks too with my camera in hand!
    thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kamill! I love the changing leaves of fall. We recently went camping and the quiet had to be my most favorite part. The wind rustling through the leaves is such a beautiful kind of quiet. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed