Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ive been watching you!


Conversation with my son today.....

Me "I really want you to slow down and not go fast on the bumps."
Son "I want to, its fun to go fast and jump in the air"
Me "I don't want you to get hurt. Please don't go fast over the bumps anymore. "
Son "Dad goes fast and jumps in the air, so I want to go fast and jump in the air too"
Me "Please don't go fast"
Son getting frustrated and rolling his eyes "Mom, I will be okay. I learned my lesson last time I crashed and I won't do it again. I will go fast but I won't crash"
The things our kids learn from watching us. These two boys want to be just like thier dad in everyway.
I look in the mirror and wonder why my hair is turning gray. I am a worry wart!

5 comments:

  1. That would scare me too! Cute pictures though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough little guys! They really do love their daddy and I think it's so cute, they just adore him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wht cute boys my nephews are! They are just like their daddy, in every way possible! It would scare me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bOyS will be BoYs... Sometimes it's so hard to understand, but they like to go fast, climb to the top of anything and fly thru the air. Boys of all ages 2-99.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a cute post!!U and your boys! cute family!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed