Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweetness


I smile when I see this picture! I smile inside and outside! I get all warm and fuzzy inside. You wonder what they are thinking. Our dog (Shirley) is loving the attention. She lets kids climb all over her. We have the best dog in the world and this little girl is so adorable. We have some great friends that went camping with us on the deer hunt. I just adore this little girl. She is the same age as my little Jax. She is so smart and full of life. Thanks to the Davis's for joining us on the hunt. It wouldn't have been the same without them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a sweet picture. I love that Shirley is smiling:) I'm glad you all had fun. I wish we could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo. What a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed