Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Jack


This little boy was the sweetest most beautiful baby. I am so happy for this family. I can't get away from my computer tonight because every picture draws me in because he is so perfect in every way. He was such a good baby. He probably would have let me take pictures all day. He was so content and perfect! Thanks again Laysha and Josh!! I still need to edit your maternity pictures too. Oh how I love photography! I love that I can freeze a momment so loved ones can look back and cherish the memory. I can't wait for the next session. Who's next?

3 comments:

  1. Jack is SO CUTE!! He is so sweet isn't he..u did a great job with his pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw more pictures on Laysha's face book page and I was so amazed I look at lots of baby pictures and your are so amazing!! Nice work you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed