Thursday, April 21, 2011

MK challenge- Spring

The Season of Spring is so uplifting!! Definition of spring: to rise, leap, move, act swiftly or suddenly. Everthing comes to life in the spring! It makes us all feel like rising and leaping. I love the spring! Everyong loves the spring! You feel a renewal of life in the spring. The sun stays out longer, flowers are blooming, eggs are hatching, baby calfs are born, and everyone is happy due to the warmer weather! I really had a great time with this challenge. I was going to take a picture of a baby chick but instead when we were flying kites as a family it really made me think of how spring really uplifts all of us and renews our spirits.



2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I am sure the boys loved flying kites. My kids used to love to fly kites when they were little. I love this shot. The sky is so pretty, and such a nice angle on the kite! Great photo, Kamill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blue sky! I bet the boys loved this! Great idea and image for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed