Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jumping for Joy!!!


This cute family is jumping for joy because they are going to be welcoming little Jack into thier family tomorrow!!! I am so happy for them! They are so excited to meet Jack. I am so happy for them. I am so happy that they asked me to take pictures for them. I will be posting more later:) Laysha is so beautiful! I love her cute belly.... She is an adorable pregnant mamma. I am also so very excited to take new born pictures of baby Jack! Thank you so much Laysha and good luck to you! I hope your delivery goes well!! I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun action shot! That will be so fun to take newborn pics for them, I bet the little one will be adorable! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Portfolio

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed